Types of Funds
• Donor Advised Fund enables the donor to guide the decision about annual distributions from the fund.
• Designated Fund enables the donor to designate a specific organization to receive annual distributions from the fund
• Field of Interest Fund enables donors to collectively identify a broad area of interest such as arts and culture and guide decisions about which organizations will benefit from annual distributions from the fund.
• Discretionary Fund enables the donor to entrust HCF to determine which organizations/causes they care to support.
• Scholarship Fund enables the donor to identify a specific school(s) to receive annual scholarship and participate in establishing the selection criteria and process.
• Community Partner Fund enables an organization to establish an endowed fund in support of their mission. A community Partner Fund may be endowed or partially endowed. Minimum core value of the fund is $25,000.
• Wholly Expendable Community Project Fund enables an organization to undertake a fundraising campaign for a specific cause whereby HCF serves as a fiscal sponsor.
© Hillsboro Community Foundation | All Rights Reserved | 2020